Effective from: 1 June 2020
This Policy applies to our subscribers, users, customers, passengers, agents, vendors, suppliers, partners, contractors and service providers (collectively “you”, “your” or “yours”).
“Personal Data” is any information that can be used to identify, directly or indirectly, you or from which you are identifiable. This includes but is not limited to your name, nationality, telephone number, bank, and credit card details, personal interests, email address, your image, government-issued identification numbers, biometric data, race, date of birth, marital status, religion, health information, vehicle, and insurance information.
Information provided by you:
- Upon your registration/ subscription: Your name, email address, contact number, social media account
- When you deal with our Customer Service/ submit inquiries: Your name, email address, transaction details, payment account
- When you perform any transaction on the Site: Your transaction details, bank account, payment cards
- When we need to verify your identity: Your name, address, gender, nationality, ID number, contact number, email address
Information automatically collected by the system:
- When you visit the Site or using any services on the Site: IP address, geographic data, country, search preferences related to specific searches, browser, and information about your device's operating system, application version, language settings, and pages that have been shown to you, device ID, location of the device (with your consent), and device-specific settings and characteristics.
Information from other sources:
- When the service or transaction on our blockchain technology: blockchain public data
- When we need to verify your identity with third-party service providers: Your name, criminal history, national ID number, political designation, credit history
Unless otherwise necessary to comply with legal or regulations requirements, we may need to collect information that is sensitive such as national ID numbers, race, marital status, and your health or religious beliefs.
We may use, combine, and process the Personal Data collected through the Site to:
- Provide you with the requested products and/or services, such as creating a user account with us, processing and confirming your reservation and/or booking, responding and/or communicating with you about our services, your inquiries, special requests, cancellations, and/or rewards;
- Respond to questions, comments, and feedback from you;
- Investigate and address concerns raised by you about the products and/or services;
- Process the transaction, payments related matters, business analytics;
- Send you email marketing communications inter alia mobile push notifications, emails, SMS, MMS, and/or phone calls (telemarketing) about products and services that may be relevant to you. You may, however, at any time choose to opt-out of these marketing communications from us pursuant to Section 10 below.
- Conduct surveys, market researches, and developments or provide you with information about our services on our Site or other websites you may visit;
- Maintain and improve the Site, tailor and enhance the user experience, and for internal training;
- Monitoring, processing and/or tracking your use of the Site to provide you with a seamless experience;
- Protect the security of you and the Site;
- Exercising a right or obligation conferred or imposed by law, including responding to request and legal demands;
- In connection with mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, sale of company assets, consolidation, restructuring, financing, business asset transactions, or acquisition of all or part of our business by another company.
(Collectively, “Purposes” or each, a “Purpose”)
In connection with your visit to our Site and the use of our services, we may share or disclose your Personal Data as follows:
- With our parent company where the employees who have the access to the Personal Data with our permission and who need to know or have access to this Personal Data to perform the services requested by you (including customer services) and internal (audit/compliance) investigations.
- Third-Party Service Providers who provide data processing services to us (for example web hosting), or who otherwise process Personal Data for purposes such as credit card and payment processing, business analytics, customer service, marketing, or distribution of surveys, to facilitate the delivery of online services and advertising tailored to your interests, and/or fraud prevention. Our third-party service providers will only process information as needed to perform their functions. They are not permitted to share or use the information for any other Purpose.
- Business Partners with whom we may jointly offer products or services, or whose products or services may be offered on our Sites.
- Where Required or Permitted by Law - such as to protect ourselves against liability, to respond to subpoenas, judicial processes, legitimate requests, warrants, or equivalent by law enforcement officials or authorities, to investigate fraud or other wrongdoing or as otherwise required or necessary to comply with applicable law. We may also, in compliance with applicable law, disclose your information to enforce or apply the terms and conditions applicable to our services or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Easybook, our users, or others.
- Business Reorganization - such as part of any sale, assignment, or other transfer of our business, or transition of service to another provider. We will ask for your consent if required by applicable law.
MINORS UNDER 18 YEARS OLD
Our Site is not directed to minors under the age of 18. However, minors can normally accompany their parent(s) or legal custodian(s) who have reserved, booked, or purchased our products and/or services.
Our Site uses and allows third parties to place cookies (session and persistent), pixels/tags, SDKs, application program interfaces ("APIs"), and other technologies (collectively, "Cookies") on our Site that collect and store certain information about you. Some of these Cookies are necessary to provide, secure, and maintain the Site to you, such as to keep you logged in while your visit our Site, while other Cookies are used to provide you with better user experience, such as:
- To personalize the Site by remembering information about your activities on the Site (e.g., the language you selected or your log-in details);
- Perform website analytics, such as impression reporting, demographic reporting and interest reporting to improve our Site and services; and
- To provide you with advertising tailored to your interest.
Please review your Internet browser settings, typically under the sections "Help" or "Internet Options," to exercise choices you have for certain Cookies. If you disable or delete certain Cookies in your Internet browser settings, you might not be able to access or use important functions or features of this Site, and you may be required to re-enter your log-in details.
In connection with the Purposes described above, your Personal Data may be transferred from your home country and/or stored in locations outside of your home country. We provide appropriate protections for cross-border transfers as required by law for international data transfers, including information transferred to third parties. In this regard, you hereby acknowledge, agree and consent to the transfer of your Personal Data from your home country to the alternate country.
We maintain reasonable physical, electronic, and organizational security measures to protect your Personal Data against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, or unauthorized disclosure or access. Nonetheless, there is no absolute security for any data transmission on the internet.
RIGHTS ON DATA
You are asserted with the following rights related to your personal data as below:
- Access: You are entitled at any time to obtain information about your Personal Data that we store, in accordance with applicable law, subject to a reasonable fee for the handling and processing of your requests to access your Personal Data.
- Rectification: You may request that we rectify any of your Personal Data that is incomplete or incorrect.
- Deletion: You may request that we delete your Personal Data or account.
- Restrictions of Processing: You may ask us to cease processing your Personal Data for example if you have objected to the processing and the existence of legitimate grounds is still under consideration.
- Objection: You may object, at any time, to your Personal Data being processed by us for direct marketing purposes.
- Revoke Consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of our processing based on such consent before it was withdrawn
- Other: any other matters related to your Personal Data.
(collectively be referred to as “Rights”)
Subject to as permitted by the law, we may impose an identity verification procedure on you before you could exercise some of the Rights. We may reject your request if you fail to prove your identity as the data subject.
OPT-OUT OF MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
If you wish to unsubscribe to the processing of your Personal Data for any marketing and promotions related communications, please click on the unsubscribe link in the relevant email or message. Alternatively, you may also contact us by sending an email to email@example.com for opting out.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
If you have any queries about your Personal Data, please contact us at:
Contact No. +65 6333 1948
8 am - 6 pm (Monday to Friday)
8 am - 5 pm (Saturday to Sunday)